As the Colorado arm of the fabulous Lilly Pulitzer fashion line (our ultimate inspiration), Elizabeth Lichty is a Reign girl to the core. Here, she shares her must haves for a life fraught with pink and green…
- Farmer’s market in Cherry Creek North – I live for early Saturday mornings to get my fresh fruit and vegetables. My favorite stand is the big yellow tent where I get all my delicious groceries, and I feel good supporting the local Colorado farmers.
- Denver Public Library – I am an avid reader in the summer by the pool, and do not always have the budget to get everything I want to read – so I love getting a new book every week or two.
- Bar Method – Toned everything! I have been faithfully going for a year and dropped an overall 2.5 inches on my body. A great workout to keep me in shape for tennis and skiing.
- Jose Cuervo Tequila – It is the only tequila I drink; and I always request it without embarrassment, even though some say Patron-, I say Jose.
- Lilly Pulitzer Summer Collection – A wardrobe staple of mine! They have the perfect summer outfits to go to the pool or to a cocktail party. Too many Lilly’s is never enough for me.
- Front Range & Vail – I am a native I love all the great outdoor events and exercise from Skiing and hiking. This summer I plan to scale a 14’er with my boyfriend.
- YP Group at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science Events – I relish chairing events at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science for young professionals to kick back, give back and make a great impact! We host happy hours and we have a summer Beer Event on July 16th.
- Bare Minerals SPF 30 Foundation – A natural Colorado glow with the added benefit of protecting my skin from sun damage.
- Cucina Colore – Their knock out sangria and the outdoor patio is the best way to spend a hot summer night.
- Country is in my roots and I love Luke Bryan’s new song “Drunk on You” and Carrie Underwood’s “Good Girl.”